AAA Janitorial Services Ltd. is a member of the ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association with over 9,300 members. We focus on key areas such as health, sustainability, productivity, image enhancement, asset management and safety, to change the way our customers view cleaning.
AAA janitorial Services Ltd is internationally certified to carryout janitorial and consultancy services.
The difference between a certified custodial technician and the common janitor is that a certified custodial technician knows more and does more than just making things look clean and smell nice.
AAA Janitorial Services Ltd is an internationally certified full service janitorial and janitorial consultancy company. Established in 2012, AAA has aimed to provide a professional service within the commercial cleaning industry in Grenada.
We believe that by utalizing the proper supplies, tools, equipment, education, training, and certification we create professionals within our industry that are empowered to deliver a quality and affordable service to our clients. With these as our core tenets, AAA Janitorial Services Limited is a member of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association with over 9,300 members. And carry a number of certifications from the Cleaning Management Institute (CMI) a division of ISSA.
AAA Mission and Vision
Our mission is to provide a comprehensive, environmentally friendly and sustainable cleaning service to provide healthy spaces for occupants. By employment of the best practices, products, materials, tools, equipment, skills and technology.
Our vision is to become one of the most trusted, knowledgeable and innovative service providers within the Janitorial Industry, nationally, regionally, and internationally.
• Knowledge and Certification
AAA believes that if we are to offer a quality, sustainable service, we have to significantly invest in the continuous education of our staff. Education allows us to continuously improve our standards, quality, procedures, cost and time efficiencies.
We believe that by having the best practices we can offer our clients a service that decreases the health risk to building occupants and custodians while maximizing the life of the client’s investment.
We believe that our service and procedures should consistently evoke the confidence of clients, the stakeholders and like.
AAA holds an unyielding ethical belief that we should consistently deliver on our commitments.
• Client focused
We believe that protecting our client’s personnel, customers, stakeholders and property should be our central focus in the provision of our service.
• Shareholder, Employees, Stakeholders satisfaction
We believe that satisfied shareholders, employees and stakeholders is paramount for the immediate and long-term success of our company.
• Environmental Conscious
AAA believes we have a responsibility to protect our environment by the use the best practices, green products, and technologies.
• Community oriented
AAA believes that empowering our employees and clients with the knowledge of the industry, we are able to positively impact the cleaning practices of our community.
AAA janitorial services Limited carries four certifications ISSA CMI. Certification indicates that our organization conforms to the requirements set forth in the Cleaning Management Standards and has successfully demonstrated compliance to an independent, accredited assessor.
The Standard is based on universally accepted management principles and consists of five sections of management best practices:
1. Quality Systems
2. Service Delivery
3. Human Resources
4. Health, Safety, and Environmental Stewardship
ISSA Certification Experts” (I.C.E.) is structured to provide training and consulting services to cleaning organizations interested in complying with and preparing to be certified to the Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS).
ISSA Certification Experts Green Building Experts” (I.C.E.) GB Expert is designed to
provide training and consulting services to cleaning organizations interested in complying with
and preparing to be certified to the Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) Green
Train the Trainer certification is designed to help train and certify cleaning professionals so
they can successfully implement training for their operation.
Expert Custodial Technician Certification is structured to equip persons within the Custodial
Industry with the necessary knowledge and skills to comply with the ISSA CMI cleaning
standards. So that they can deliver a quality service to clients.
1. The difference between a certified custodial technician and the common janitor is that a certified custodial technician knows more and does more than just making things look clean and smell nice. Certified custodial technicians have the additional focus on human health and safety, as well as an understanding of the assets they are caring for to avoid costly damage that can occur when workers do not have knowledge about certain surfaces.
2. Both knowledge and skills are required of custodial workers. They must master the basics of cleaning chemicals as well as the numerous tasks necessary to efficiently maintain a facility.
3. Training in the proper selections and the use of chemicals prevents immediate and long-term health problems to custodians and users of the facility.
4. Training in the proper selection and use of chemicals prevents the development of chemical resistant germs and bacteria.
5. Training in proper selection and use of chemicals prevents costly damage to surfaces.
6. Educating staff on proper cleaning procedures and safety, reduces legal liabilities arising from accidents with occupants of the building.
7. Failure to properly clean restrooms can leave potentially harmful germs and bacteria behind on surfaces, which presents opportunities for cross-contamination and infection.
8. Proper cleaning procedures reduces the potential of chronic illnesses like asthma caused by VOCs, dust, dirt, odors and other contaminants, and residue on surfaces.
9. The proper training and correct application of chemicals , the proper selection of tools and equipment decrease the health risk to cleaners and building occupants while maximizing the life of the fixtures, furniture, floors and carpets.
10. The use of wrong tools and improper chemicals can damage floors and carpets, which can make costly repairs or replacement necessary.
11. Proper training increases productivity, effectiveness, reduce wastage and increase the life span of the building.
12. Training personnel improves employees' behavior, attitude, social interaction, attire and positively affects job performance.